Jumaat, 27 Januari 2012

Heart Breaking (essay)

   Once in form one, I was falling in love with someone. I know that guy since in primary school. We are not in the same class. At primary school, he is very popular among the girls. he was active in football and was a captain in the club. I was very proud of him.

   My love was too far to him but he does not know that someone was falling in love with him. Before T went to secondary school, I hope that the guy went to the same school with me. During the new year, I was very excited to see him although I still not know where the guy school. During orientation, I was surprise because he school at the same school with me.

   The next day after the orientation, I follow my friend to join the PRS. But, we have interview by the teacher. Before the interview, I see my lover line up to be interview. I was very shock but in my heart, I am so happy. The next month, my friend and I were accepted as a PRS. I do not know that guy was accepted or not. After that, we must attended the meeting. I am so bored to attend it.

   In the annual school's sport, my tuition's friend was represent orange team while I represent the yellow team. The guy was represent orange team too same like my friend. During rest time, we all have a rest under the hut at the primary school. At the same time, I need the "biodata" of the guy. Then, I got a news that the guy was in love with my friend where she is orange team. Because of the incident, I had quarrel with my friend. I cannot accept it and I had quarrel with my friend about a week.

  After a week, I realized about the incident. I am not fair to my friend, I am not fair because of quarrel with her. I think there is nobody wrong in this cases. I promised to my friend that we not had to quarrel again only because of the guy. Then, I started message with him at the night. I express my feeling to the gut. The guy also express the same feeling to me. 

  Every month, I message with him until he ask me about my friend. From the message, I know that he not love me sincerely. But I still love him although he love my friend. Until the next new year my love still with the guy but he still love my friend. I am so frusted. At the new year, we all will take the biggest examination. Before the examination, I always support him.

  During the end of the biggest examination, I still message with him until we get our result. My friend get the best result but the gut and I get moderate result. The next night, the guy ask about my result but I keep secret about my result from him. But he said, that my result failed although my result pass. From the message, I was so hate to him because he said like that to me and differentiate me and my friend. Until now, I am so hate to the guy and from now I do not want to love him anymore. My heart already broken because the guy. This is a real life story.

* essay yg sdh dbtlkn olh tcer..
* dpt 25 mrkh per,, ntah..
* hee~   ^_^
* thnx bca.. komen ckit, blh..?

2 ulasan:

  1. ummi, kisah kw nhe mcm drama pla aq bca . hehe . btw, nice story .. like it . ^.^ ermmm , sepa girl yg rumah orange tuu kalu bleh aq tw lha . and mcm aq tw lha sepa boy tuu and girl rumah orange tuu ..

    BalasPadam
  2. hahaha,, mmg kw knl p0n tu org.. the gurl n the boy.. drama..? blm dtrbitkn lgi,, hahah

    BalasPadam