Ahad, 17 Jun 2012

Oh My English..!!


Assalamualaikum n hello reader..!

     do u know, y the title is Oh My English!..? bcoz, my english is broken than u all, it's right.. our sir, want us to practice english when update something, such as blog.. hehehe..  :)  let's see my english, ok..

    this week is cannot back home, but I back to home bcoz, got a "Kenduri"..so, at village, we got a problem.. I cannot explain what the problem is, but, my I am confuse n don't know how to stop thinking about the problem.. I cannot block the problem to come to our family.. that is "takdir".. hmm,, insya-Allah, our family can be patient with the problem.. Amin~

   okey, back to my bday at TDM,, I don't know how to say.. but a lot of thank u, for who wish n give a present to me.. Thank you very much..

   New hostel, give me a lot of problem.. First night sleep, I cannot sleep.. water at toilet is nothing, at "kolah" only a half.. we must fight(rebut) to get place to take a bath.. who come last, cannot take a bath, bcoz, water are finish.. who late wake up, same story.. all dorm are full with bed not include locker yet.. when my locker will come..? i need a locker, please..!

   today, back to hostel n finish my homework to hostelwork.. heheh.. okey, see u all again in the next day.. thank u reader.. As-salam..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan